Several governments give regularly updated advice for travellers to Indonesia. These reports deal with threats to safety and security such as terrorism, civil unrest/political tension, natural disasters, severe weather and climate and health issues.
So we have put together a few links for you:
- Travel Advice for Indonesia | Australian Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade
- Indonesia Travel Advice | British Foreign Office
- Indonesia Safety and Security | U.S. Department of State
- Travel Advisory – Indonesia | Government of New Zealand
- Travel Report Indonesia | Canadian Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade
- Indonesien – Reise- und Sicherheitshinweise | Auswaertiges Amt Bundesrepublik Deutschland
Our personal advice for your own safety on Bali:
- Keep in mind that many Bali beaches are afflicted with dangerous riptides and undercurrents. So please take care while having fun in the water.
- Beware of the traffic, be careful when crossing busy roads. Wear a helmet while riding a motorbike, use safety belt while driving a car.